• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upcoming Disney Trip..Need some fun things to do

Boston Disney Bride

DIS Veteran
Hey Girls!
DH and I are leaving for Disney in a little over a week. As my ticker shows I am preggers and need to know some good things to do other than the rides. We have tickets to MVMCP and a keys to the kingdom tour booked but what else are the must sees that I may have missed. I'll be 15 weeks by our trip and all the big attractions (splash, space and thunder mtn, everest...) are off limits.

i'm jealous! it's almost time for you to go!! we had a lot of fun taking pictures with characters at mvmcp! this will be a great time to enjoy all the shows like beauty and the beast, nemo, it's a bugs life, the little mermaid, the lion king, philarmagic... etc!! it'll be nice to sit down for those! of course your main focus will be shopping for the little one!! there's a lot of stuff there you can get even if you don't know what you're having yet! we always like to go mini golfing too, lol. i know you can do that at home, but it's just fun :) it gives us a break from the parks, and something to do the nights the parks close early!

have a great trip!

i really like checking out the decorations at each of the resorts - they've always got something edible made into a holiday extravaganza! have a great time!!:santa:

PHD Insurance Brokers, Inc. represents many insurance companies. We are independent agents, offering not only auto insurance and homeowners insurance, but specialized coverage such as renter’s insurance and condo insurance. Renter’s insurance and condo insurance has the coverage required to offer peace of mind . An independent agent offers you options, coverage options, and price options. We have earned the appointments of some of the BEST insurance companies which allow us to sell their policies to you, our customers. We must pass stringent requirements for these coveted appointments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter