• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upcoming Disney Books Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of WDW

Oooh! I love the idea of this!
We are so hoping to go in the spring and see WDW all decked out for its 50th! I may have to grab this as a pre-trip souvenir! Haha

Thanks for the reminder! Just ordered on Amazon..

I also preordered it on Amazon. I'm curious if you've received any updates on it? Mine shows that it is arriving today, but there have been no updates on shipping, and when I go to the product page, it shows that it is temporarily out of stock.

ok - I TOTALLY thought I was going crazy, but I had a reminder on my calendar for this morning to buy the 50th Coloring book AND a cookbook - but I don't see them on ShopDisney - are they coming out there or can I buy them on Amazon??

Preordered A Portrait of Walt Disney World and can't wait to get it. I've never been to WDW, but I love the history of the Parks.

ok - I TOTALLY thought I was going crazy, but I had a reminder on my calendar for this morning to buy the 50th Coloring book AND a cookbook - but I don't see them on ShopDisney - are they coming out there or can I buy them on Amazon??

Disney World's 50th Anniversary Cookbook Has Arrived - But It's Cheaper Online! - AllEars.Net

According to this article, the cookbook is available at Disney Springs right now. But if you buy it online (from Amazon or Target), it doesn't ship until April 5, 2022.

I also preordered it on Amazon. I'm curious if you've received any updates on it? Mine shows that it is arriving today, but there have been no updates on shipping, and when I go to the product page, it shows that it is temporarily out of stock.

I just got a notice from Amazon that the shipping is delayed for the book and the shipping date is TBD. Barnes & Noble has it in stock for the same price as Amazon, so I cancelled the Amazon order and ordered it from them. It is supposed to be here in 3-5 business days, so by next Tuesday. Here's hoping!

I have not received an e-mail at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter