Upcoming Conventions to avoid in planning DL trip 2002

elehua

Earning My Ears
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find a list of next year's upcoming conventions for Anaheim. I want to be able to get the Marriot Anaheim with priceline and have a better chance if we go when there's NO convention booked at the same time. Thanks for your help.

:earsgirl: :wave:

Thanks for the link.

Are the parks usually crowded before, during, or after a big convention? Looking at conventions in March, I am concerned that there are two large conventions occuring just before our trip (to the tune of 32,000 and 10,000 people). The first one ends 2 days before our arrival, the second one ends the day before. Should I be concerned about crowds?

Thanks for the website info.

I'm not worried much about crowds in the park, it probably will increase before and after the conventions. However now that there's TWO parks, the crowds should be spread out more. My main concern is getting the hotel I want, which this website also tells which hotels the convention group is using, that helps me figure out if Priceline may or may not have space and if the surrounding hotels are or have filled up.

Thanks again!:earsgirl: :wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter