Up & Coming Disney Board Meeting

Will Eisner Stay or Will Eisner Go !

• He'll keep his job (at least for now)

• He's finished

• Too Close to call

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVCDAVE

OK Disney experts, the meeting is right around the corner, here is your chance to guide the Board of Directors, and make your predictions !

There is not enough direction or strength from anyone on the board & I fear that means the status quo will be maintained. If we would continue to hear more from the big fund managers that would be interesting (for directors do have liability)...
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

ME's hand picked the board with his friends (e.g. his child's third grade teacher) and they are just like Disney management.
If they could only sing with Pinoccchio, "I've got no Strings"

Agree. The board is too weak to do anything on their own and are owned too much by ME, IMHO.

The power to get rid of him will have to come from the financial institutions, or someone(s) rich enough to buy large amount of stocks (ie. Bass's). If Roy and gold (golden?) can convince enough of them to go along and win a proxy fight, then it will happen. That point may have not been reached yet, if ever.

What a lot of people don't realize is that the ultimate power comes from the stock holders and they don't bother to exercise their vote and let it default to the board. This is why a lot of CEOs stay in power. So next time get out there and VOTE!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter