Unwrapped on FoodTV

jipsy

My plan of Carrie is working perfectly...<font col
Tonight (Sunday) at 9:00 pm EST Unwrapped on the Food Network will be featuring WDW.

Thanks for the reminder!! We will be watching! It is my 7 year old DS favorite show and you always learn something new too!

Kristina

Arhhhggg, I so wanted to watch that show but we don't get that channel. We are having a disney wedding next year so I really really wanted to see the show!! Ohhh well, hope it was good.
Grover in Winnipeg
:(

grover,

the cakes are amazing! I was surprised at how cool they are...but also that they remove the fondant and it is not eaten? I didn't know that...of course, I guess after they 'handle' it so much, I wouldn't really want it in my mouth anyway. :)

It was neat and made me 'disney-sick'.

If you missed it they will run it again:

AIR TIMES:
June 08, 2003 9:00 PM EST
June 09, 2003 12:00 AM EST
June 16, 2003 9:00 PM EST
June 17, 2003 12:00 AM EST
June 22, 2003 4:00 PM EST

Unwrapped Walt Disney World Resorts
Ever wonder how those Mickey Mouse ice creams are made? What it takes to cater a fairy tale wedding at Cinderella's castle? Come along as Marc Summers takes you behind-the-scenes to one of the most loved places on earth.

Does anyone know where I can find the macaroni and cheese recipe they showed kids taste testing at Wilderness Lodge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter