Unused Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Teague

Earning My Ears
I bought a couple of e-tickets for Disneyland, but I am not going to use them. Can someone else use them? The tickets do have our names on them, was hoping to sell them to a friend for the same amount I bought them.

I bought a couple of e-tickets for Disneyland, but I am not going to use them. Can someone else use them? The tickets do have our names on them, was hoping to sell them to a friend for the same amount I bought them.

Good to know, I would hate to see them go to waste.

Thank you
Disney tickets state clearly that they are not for resale. It is in the fine print on the tickets. Not for resale, not refundable, and not transferable. DIS Boards does not condone or support the violation of any Disney policy.
However, tickets do not lose their original monetary value. If your tickets expire and are unused, you can apply them toward new tickets in the future. You will only pay the difference between the original ticket price and the price of the new tickets you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter