• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

unOFFICIAL Walt Disney World/Disneyland Trivia Thread!

April, May & June.

What was one of Walt Disney's requests the night before he died?

That the public was never to be told the location of his grave.

What exact date did Walt Disney World open.

That may have been it...
but I meant that he asked to be proped up so he could see the studios.

ok so startinga new one...which ride is considered to be disney most extreme ride ever?

RNR

What was the name of Master Gracey's father?

George Gracey Sr. Father of Master George Gracey and brother to Uncle EDward Gracey according to Haunted Mansion's Ghost Gallery a site originally manned by HM cast members. I researched this a year ago when I spent the better part of it researching the HM, lol.

DisGirlAllie RnR

I believe it is actually Mission:SPACE.

yup it is mission: space, I did my senior project on ride accidents soooo...this one topped the list

easy question...which cinderella castle is taller...californias' or florida's?

Florida?

If so, Who originally recorded never used ride dialogue for The Haunted Mansion? HINT: He is a very famous "Imagineer".

Florida, it was only a little way off having to have a flashing light at the top to warn Areoplanes, but Walt didnt want that!

When was Mickey Philharmagic opened?

Phillharmagic was opened in 2003.

When where the lyrics for the theme of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride first created? (Yoho yoho, a pirate's life for me)

I answered the castle question right first, I have a question above that no one has yet answered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter