• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Unplugged....

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
Did I miss the 2nd show somewhere? I was trying to download it to get the full Blue Man Group review but I can't seem to find it anywhere. :confused3

The Universal show for this month is being recorded today and will be released with tomorrow's show.

Thx
PEte

Maybe I'm just having a blonde moment, but I keep clicking on "episode 2" of the universal unplugged show, but it plays "episode 1" for me. Anyone else having this problem :confused3 Am I missing something or is there something wrong with my computer?

Edited, nevermind I think I have it figured out, I followed a different link this time.

Maybe I'm just having a blonde moment, but I keep clicking on "episode 2" of the universal unplugged show, but it plays "episode 1" for me. Anyone else having this problem :confused3 Am I missing something or is there something wrong with my computer?

Edited, nevermind I think I have it figured out, I followed a different link this time.
That happened to me yesterday also. I followed a different link and it finally worked..

That kept happening to me, too. Could you tell me what link to use to get to the show? TIA :) :)

I haven't heard what they said yet, but the Blue Man Group is awesome. Go, go, go! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter