• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios...Yes or No

bump!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

If you are over the age of 12 Universal Studios and IOA are worth your money. If you are under the age of 12, stick with Disney!

I'm not sure I understand the question and judging by the views and lack of posts that may be the same for many people. Maybe reword the question and post again.

snowman_med_clr.gif

I'm not really sure I understand the question.

IT'S ALL ABOUT DISNEY!!

REMEMBER THE MAGIC!!!
TTFN...TA TA FOR NOW

OFFSITE-MARCH 87
SoG-MAY 98
SoG-JUNE 00
ASMu-MAY 01

We had complimentary tickets and it still wasn't worth the $7.00 parking fee. If you're really into roller coasters and getting extremely wet on water rides it might be your thing though.

I think that it depends on the ages of the people in your party and whether you are talking about going to Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure. If thrill rides are not your piece of cake, then IOA is probably not going to be good value for your money. If you meant visiting the Universal Studios,then there are many things to see and do that are not thrill rides. Read up on the attactions, to see if there will be enough things to interest you. I must respectfully disagree with you disney91. Our family loves Universal Studios and IOA. We are going to spend 5 days in Orlando this month and Disney isn't even on our agenda, although we did visit WDW last year and thoroughly enjoyed their parks too. We are doing 3days US/IOA and 2days at SeaWorld this time (DH and DS's choices).We love the rollercoasters and if you read the tips boards, you will learn to be prepared with raincoats etc if you don't want to get wet!! Try Universal Studios/IOA, I think you will enjoy it. :D

goose_flying.gif

"Going to WDW"

I didn't consider USF worth much money, but I did consider IOA worth the trip over. I'll be back to both eventually, but more to go to USF as long as I'm at IOA

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter