Universal Studios question

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I have not been to the "Studios" in about 3 years so I am kind of unfamiliar with the new things at the park. I was there when Twister was open...that was the latest attraction that I saw. What has been added to the park and what is there for a 2 year old to enjoy? Is the Barney statue still there? She is a Barney freak.

Thanks!

Aloha,
Barney is there, with a show and a playground area too. :)

Your little one may also enjoy the new Animal Planet show; Fievel's Playland (they have a slide that is a Hamonica and makes "music" when the kids slide down) and The Curious George area - a water play section.

A two year old would also love Seuss Landing in Islands of Adventure. :bounce:

Thank you Molokai Gram for the info.

We went to IOA last year so this year will be US.

The whole area around Barney, which used to be part of World Expo, is now a separate area called Woody Woodpecker's KidZone and it's aimed directly at younger kids.

The Curious George play area is absolutely fabulous, although much of it may be a bit too "advanced" for a two year old. There are, however, parts of it geared to the still-in-diapers set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter