Universal Studios Gift Cards Now at Target?

MoreThanThis

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! From Texas here.

While I was at my local Target (Dallas area) I found Universal Studios Orlando gift cards! I love buying gift cards to budget and during promos to save a bit for trips.

I've seen them in Orlando but never here in Texas!

Does anyone know if this is a new thing or just a random moment?

I have a Target card, so I often buy Disney gift cards to get the 5% off.... was excited when I saw your post. Checked my app and see nothing online. Will try to go to my local Target (in Kansas) and see this weekend!

Hi everyone! From Texas here.

While I was at my local Target (Dallas area) I found Universal Studios Orlando gift cards! I love buying gift cards to budget and during promos to save a bit for trips.

I've seen them in Orlando but never here in Texas!

Does anyone know if this is a new thing or just a random moment?

Hi there friend! Could you please be a little more specific of the location you found the USO gift cards at Target "Dallas area"? I'd like to add it to the Gift Card Thread
Thank you so much!

I have a Target card, so I often buy Disney gift cards to get the 5% off.... was excited when I saw your post. Checked my app and see nothing online. Will try to go to my local Target (in Kansas) and see this weekend!

Any luck?

What part of the store (which display) did you find them in? Also any chance we could get a photo? I stopped by one of our Targets here in upstate NY yesterday evening and didn't find anything, but I will keep looking. I have two confirmed trips to the dark side in the fall and if I can get gift cards at 5% off that would be a HUGE deal for me.

View attachment 571003
Hi everyone! Here is a picture of the gift card. I found it in the greeting card area with all the gift cards, towards the bottom.

This was at the Target in Cityplace, on Haskell.

THANK YOU!!! I looked on both the big wall near the registers and the greeting card area at the one store that I was in. No luck unfortunately, but knowing what I'm looking for and where it might be is a HUGE help. I hope to try two of our area's larger Target stores this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Maybe if we all called the national Target customer service number and requested that they carry the cards online, they would do it.

Upon scouring my third Target today in the east Fort Worth, TX area, I came upon the gentleman who stocks the gift cards. He was an outside vendor, not Target employee. He stated the only place he has seen Universal Studios gift cards were at a local grocery store and that was only at one particular location. It seems that the OP's gift card find was perhaps a one off. It won't keep me from looking during my Target runs, though.

Upon scouring my third Target today
He was an outside vendor, not Target employee. He stated the only place he has seen Universal Studios gift cards were at a local grocery store and that was only at one particular location.
Did he mention the specific location?
Anything that can be added to the Universal Gift Card post would be extremely helpful. Thank you all so much!
:thanks::grouphug::disrocks:

The store that the Gift Card vendor stated at times carried Universal Studios GC is Tom Thumb in Grapevine, TX. Tom Thumb is part of the Safeway chain. I actually did find the gift cards today on my grocery run! Not as helpful as if they were available at Target with the 5% off, but I did use a store gift card that I had purchased through the Script fundraising program. At least something went to my son’s band account. 😊

Attachments

• B51124A9-1F18-4E8D-8CB0-CA1E29962C0C.jpeg
    B51124A9-1F18-4E8D-8CB0-CA1E29962C0C.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 13
The store that the Gift Card vendor stated at times carried Universal Studios GC is Tom Thumb in Grapevine, TX. Tom Thumb is part of the Safeway chain. I actually did find the gift cards today on my grocery run! Not as helpful as if they were available at Target with the 5% off, but I did use a store gift card that I had purchased through the Script fundraising program. At least something went to my son’s band account. 😊

Just so I'm reading this correctly, you bought a Tom Thumb gift card via Script and used it to buy Universal Gift Card, is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter