Universal Studios Age

TalkDisnerdytome

Mouseketeer
At what age would you recommend taking your child to Universal Studios?
I went when I was a teen and remember a lot of more mature rides, my son is 6 and might like the park but my daughter is 2 and I am just thinking how ridiculous taking her would be if she can only do VERY few things there. She loves Minions but I think she's too small for that ride too.

When they hit 42''. At 42'' you can do everything except Forbidden Journey and Mummy.

Everything except the Studio Tour, Walking Dead Attraction, Silly Swirly, and shows has a minimum 39'' hight requirement or higher.

Like you said, there is VERY few things for children to do at that age who are under 40'' tall.

One good thing is Universal has the same policy as Disneyland when it comes to children under 3, they are free!

You're right, there are VERY few things she can do. But as Ryan said, she gets in free. I'm with you, TalkDisnerdytome, it's kind of ridiculous to take a 2 year old to Universal.

Ok so Disneyland it is then. My SO and I were looking at all our options for taking our family on our first family vacation. We have been with grandparents on trips before but this time its just our small family. Were going to wait a little longer for Legoland, my son has been but my daughter hasn't and although we've been to Disneyland before, were going to do that again. It seems like the best fit for their ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter