Universal resort Newbie here..... Is this true?

Toffeelady68

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

Complete newbie to staying at Universal Resorts although I have visited Universal parks before. I dont know if I have got this right so would appreciate if someone could set me straight.
We are staying at Disney for 14 nights, but I would like to stay at one of universal Deluxe Hotels for one or two of those nights. Is it true that if you book a deluxe hotel at Universal you get park tickets for length of stay.

We were going to buy Universal 2 day tickets, but if this is true, would prefer to stay at Hard Rock Hotel for 2 nights and enjoy the benefits.

Thanks in Advance :worship:

No. You don't get park tickets - you get Express passes for the day you check in through the day you check out. You still need to get your park admission tickets.

It's like getting unlimited Fast Passes for all rides - except you don't have to decide 6 months in advance what you're going to be in the mood to ride - and when. ;)

Agree with PP. Even though its not park admission you're getting, the inclusion of the unlimited express passes are really a big value add. Just look at the price of the unlimited express pass per person if you were to buy them. Its often cheaper for people to book one of the three deluxe resorts for a night than it is to pay for the passes per person. People book "throwaway" rooms often because of this, where they don't actually stay there. But I think the deluxe resorts are nice and convenient enough to warrant a split stay with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter