• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal pricing and hours

mproca

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was thinking of going to Universal for a day (or two) and wondered what the pricing options are. What did all of you choose that were going for the first time to Universal for one or two days? Is one day enough (adults only going)?

Are there any romantic, special occasion places to eat near Universal? It could be outside of Universal as well.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Hello and welcome!

For our first trip to Universal we bought 3 day passes and an annual pass! If you purchase one day passes you cannot park hop so you would have to choose Universal studios or IOA. I would suggest getting a 2 day pass. If you are going during off-season and don't mind getting to the parks early you can experience alot. Both parks now have express pass too. It would be a shame to rush through the parks if you didn't have to. IOA is often described as eye candy!

For a really incredible experience consider staying at one of the on-site hotels. This entitles you to unlimited trips through the express pass line. Try a search about FOTL or click on the second post at the top of this board. I think it's entitled "how to get front of the line" or something.

Sorry I can't help with romantic places to eat. We usually travel with our children :) :) .

For romantic places to eat, try eating at Mythos at night. The lights from the islands are quite lovely. I would also try Emeril's, which is kind of hard on the wallet. You may also want to try Ming Court on I-Drive. Try to get a seat next to the musician.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter