Universal Partner hotel reco?

voleball

Mouseketeer
I'm looking into the Universal vacation package with UO partner hotels. Which one do you recommend? All these hotels seem to have pretty close prices and most of them are within a mile from UO.

• Comfort Suites Orlando
  • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
  • Westgate Palace
  • Holiday Inn at the Entrance to Universal
  • Orlando International Resort Club
  • Westgate lakes Resort and Spa
  • Homewood Suites by Hilton

I used to be a big fan of the Holliday inn at the entrance. We stayed for 5 years in a row in the 2 room suites there. They had hat would be a standard room on each side (2 dbl beds and a bathroom) and a living room kitchen comboin the middle. it was huge and super cheap. as the years went on it went way down hill and I havnt been back there in about 6 years. Unless they have had some remodels I wouldnt do it last time we were there they sadly started allowing pets and the whole place smelled. the rooms were dirty and we were missing furniture we had to call and ask for a chair.
On the opposite note the double tree across the street used to be the sme smelly place with broken elevators but now is absolutely great. the rooms are all remodeled and really nice and its also right across the street. u can literally walk into universal. takes about 15 mins you might want to cab it back but its very possible. ive done it many times but it gets to be too much for my parents

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter