Universal Partner Hotel and Pick up Tickets?

Dawn Peterson

Mouseketeer
I am staying at Hilton Double Tree across from Universal before we stay on site. Normally I stay on site the first night and can grab my tickets at the planning desk. Can I do that at the Hilton Double Tree across from Universal?

I am staying at Hilton Double Tree across from Universal before we stay on site. Normally I stay on site the first night and can grab my tickets at the planning desk. Can I do that at the Hilton Double Tree across from Universal?
I know some of the offsite neighboring hotels have a Universal planning desk but I’m not sure if you could actually pick up tickets at those hotels. I would call them directly and ask. Otherwise, Hard Rock is an easy walk from Double Tree where you could pick up your tickets there. It’s about a 15 minute walk.

I know some of the offsite neighboring hotels have a Universal planning desk but I’m not sure if you could actually pick up tickets at those hotels. I would call them directly and ask. Otherwise, Hard Rock is an easy walk from Double Tree where you could pick up your tickets there. It’s about a 15 minute walk.
Thanks I wasn’t thinking that I could hit the hotel before I hit city walk to get my tickets. Do I have to use the cross walk? The drivers in the area make me nervous. I could also just drive or wait till I arrive at Portofino for my stay but I was hoping to get some things out of the way the night before. 😄

Thanks I wasn’t thinking that I could hit the hotel before I hit city walk to get my tickets. Do I have to use the cross walk? The drivers in the area make me nervous. I could also just drive or wait till I arrive at Portofino for my stay but I was hoping to get some things out of the way the night before. 😄
I totally understand. The walk itself, you won’t have to worry about traffic. There is a convenient pedestrian bridge above the highway so you won’t have to worry about crossing any busy streets. Later there is one crosswalk to take but it’s a very minor road… not a highway or anything. Pictured below shows the pedestrian bridge that’s circled in yellow. To the left is Portofino. You can just walk to Portofino which requires zero physical road crossing if I’m remembering correctly but the walk to Hard Rock is a little more direct.
9C04D85A-98F9-4CEC-81E9-20842EF8893F.jpeg

I totally understand. The walk itself, you won’t have to worry about traffic. There is a convenient pedestrian bridge above the highway so you won’t have to worry about crossing any busy streets. Later there is one crosswalk to take but it’s a very minor road… not a highway or anything. Pictured below shows the pedestrian bridge that’s circled in yellow. To the left is Portofino. You can just walk to Portofino which requires zero physical road crossing if I’m remembering correctly but the walk to Hard Rock is a little more direct.
Awesome. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter