• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Orlando

ALL

Earning My Ears
We are going to Orlando during Christmas holiday, which I know is one of their busiest times-but was wondering if Christmas Eve or Christmas Day is really a packed house or should we try one of the other days? I was guessing the 26th would be very busy because since Christmas is on Sunday this year. Please let me know your experience on this.
Thanks

I've not been, but based on what I've heard any of these days you choose will be mobbed.

i have been in the past and based on our experience the days leading

up to Christmas and Thanksgiving day are not too bad- Thanksgiving day and

Christmas day have been doable- but the week after Christmas and the Friday,

Sat. and Sunday after Thanksgiving have been CRAZY!!

I'm not sure the last time I ventured into a park Christmas day, but word around town is none are THAT crowded except for MK. Busy, but not wall to wall. (Again, MK being the exception.) It's the 26th when the flood gates break open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter