Universal Orlando AP Question

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Last year I purchased an Universal AP and opted for the flex play plan. It says in the terms that you need to call 30 days in advance of your renewal date to cancel the auto-renew which is what I did.

This morning I received a confirmation email that states my pass is no longer active. I had just assumed that since I've paid the entire cost of an AP that I would be able to use my pass on my upcoming early October trip since it normally wouldn't expire till the 15th.

I do plan on calling but would like to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Did you make all the payments? Meaning the last one in particular? The best bet would be call the AP hotline and ask to make sure everything is ok.

Yeah...this is something Guest Services will need to sort out for you.

Thanks for the replies!

I've made all 12 payments so I'm thinking my pass should still be good. I'll call as soon as I get DH off to work :)

Just got off the phone with Universal and my pass had been canceled. They were really nice about it and changed it to a canceled auto-renew so I should be all set! Thanks everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter