• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Orland, Cheap Tickets, are they legitimate?

EnnEss

DIS Veteran
Hello,

We're going to WDW in September for a week and are considering going to Universal Orlando for one day. The ticket price from their site is around 60 dollars each, and from our travel agent they are actually slightly more. When researching it on the internet I found a site, http://www.orlandofunparks.com/ , that offers tickets for one day for 25 dollars a pair!! This is so much cheaper than I found at Universal's site I question their legitimacy. It's the second site that comes up on google if you search "Universal Orlando", just in case the link does not work.

Anyone able to let me know of discount brokers that are trustworthy or if this one is?

On another note, is there a shuttle from WDW, near Wilderness Lodge hopefully, that goes to Universal?

Thanks!

It looks like a timeshare offer to me but I could be wrong,

There is no shuttle to universal from wdw that I am aware but I know that you can call Mears and they will pick you up round trip (2004-I belived it was 14.95 per person)

I just called because i was curious, and you have to sit through a 90 minute time share presentation. I knew it was too good to be true!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter