UNIVERSAL/IOA CHARACTER MEALS

Selina

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at HRH and my two children, especially my daughter, loves the "X-Men". Does anyone know if they do character meals? I've heard there are some with the "Cat-in-the-hat", "Olive Oil" etc - but wondered about the Marvel Characters. Any info on this would be much appreciated.

cinderella02.gif

Spiderman did pop in at Confiscos character lunch for a while. But mostly it was Cat, Grinch etc. You can see alot of the Marvel characters around the spiderman ride. At one point they all came out on quad like motorcycles. I think it was around 1:00. I don't know if that is a scheduled thing. But it had Capt. America, Storm, Doom, Spidey, and some others.
Patti

The thing with the superheroes on motorcycles in the Marvel Super Heroes Parade. It occurs daily. Look at the times on the map for the scheduled parade.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Thanks for info. Last year, we did see the the parade of the Marvel Characters around the Spiderman ride and my daughter enjoyed shaking hands with them all. It's a shame only Spiderman does the character meal though.

cinderella02.gif

We also saw the marvel characters and got their autographs. But they don't have lines like WDW. It was total confusion with parents shoving each other and kids to get to the character. It was not a pleasant atmosphere and you can't get a full length picture because there is no room. Many other people are in the pictures with you. It was worth it.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest