Universal Giving Florida resident rate to people in other states.

Claudine

Mouseketeer
I called Universal orlando at the 1-888-837-2273 number and got the florida residents packaged rate for november 28-30 even though I am from New York I spoke with Marita and she said they are giving the rate to people who call and ask for it even if out of state. I guess they are trying to fill rooms. I was quoted $416.22 for a garden view in the HRH for 2 nights and 2 day passes to both parks for two adults and 2 children.
Just thought I would let anyone know if they want to try. I had a reservation for the entertainment rate and now save over $180 with this package.

Lucky you.

I tried again today following your post to see if they would allow me to take advantage of this special (we'll be there earlier that same week). They said they had extended it to only the southern states, and I wouldn't quality. I had tried awhile back to get the $99 room only rates and kept getting the same answer. Guess I'm stuck with the old entertainment rate. Wished I could have gotten the same person you talked with.

Did they provide you with any written confirmation. There have been some stories that when people actually checked in they would not honor the rate if outside the official criteria.

I booked through Loews on the phone. I was given a price of $99 per night garden view. I told them I had AAA, Ent., Fan Club. I did request a written confirmation. The ressies state "AAA SOUTH PROMO", we live in Mass. and the reservationist knew that. I will definately bring my confirmation letter with us.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter