Universal Employee Accused Of Fondling Child

jjcollins

DIS Veteran
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 23-year-old employee of Universal Orlando Islands of Adventure theme park is accused of fondling a 4-year-old girl.

Tanner Curt Larson, of Debary was charged Wednesday with sexual battery against a child under 12. Authorities said that Larson apparently directed the girl into an employee bathroom where he fondled her. Police say the girl immediately told an aunt what happened.

Larson worked at the park's Spider-Man attraction.

jj.............:mad:

that's one less perv to worry about:(

JJ - where do you find all these really interesting little snippets of yours??

Just wanted to add my disgust about these people.

I'm afraid that my initial thoughts aren't suitable for posting. :(

We saw this on the news. The guy looks like a total creep! The woman with the child asked him for directions to the ladies room and he said he would take the little girl to the bathroom "behind the scenes" and that it was for employees only. Why this lady let a STRANGER take the child away from her to the bathroom (ok, who lets a strange man take a little girl anywhere?) is beyond me. Apparently she decided to check up on them and went to see where they were and she caught them. The girl was crying and told her that the man touched her in an inappropriate place.

It does seem to appear that some stupid people feel that the the standard rules of childcare do not apply in Disney/Universal property. As TigH says - who would let a stranger (even an employee) take their child anywhere, especially as there are zillions of bathrooms in IoA ?

It serves as a warning to all of us that perverts are determined people and can lurk anywhere - even in our beloved WDW in order to feed on small children. I certainly never let mine out of my sight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter