Universal 2 park 2 day ticket

PudseyChancer

Mouseketeer
Just want to check, the two park two day ticket (which gives you 7 days access to the parks), am I okay buying this now for next years holiday? Can only see the cost of this ticket going up once Harry Potter opens so might take advantage of the $99 price and get the tickets now. :thumbsup2

Have read the blurb and it doesn't state that the tickets are for this year only or anything? :surfweb:

Hi,

You will be fine, I have checked the 'blurb' too, if there were any date restrictions it would say.
Normally all tickets like this from Universal do not have expiry dates.

I bought mine on Saturday from Undercover Tourist(and we don't go until April 2011 :lmao:,as i too am worried about a sudden price increase)-it worked out cheaper for me as i paid in $$ so did'nt have to pay an exchange fee.Undercover tourist prices are $108.00 adult,£104.95 child,these prices INCLUDE tax whereas the other's DON'T.Also UT are real tickets,free shipping.
Both websites the tickets are non-dated and can be used next year or in 20yrs time :thumbsup2.x.

Or buy the 14 day ticket, if you are there for 14 days or more for an extra £12 you don't have to do all your visits in the 7 day window.
ATD have a price freeze, 2009 prices for next year. http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/attraction-ticket-prices/2-park-bonus-ticket.htm

Or as I posted a few days ago, anyone going year after year get the Annual pass, a bit expensive for the 1st year but then only £73/year to renew, go in 365 days a year with free parking and good discounts/offers.

I agree that Annual Passes are good value for money, we used to be AP holders but haven't enjoyed Universal as much on recent holidays.
Some of the opening times of the rides are crazy, even at Easter Jaws, Barney and others weren't open till 11am this year.

I do like the ticket options though and they are good value for money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter