United Question

PrincesCJM

DIS Veteran
In this COVID world, does United serve snacks/drinks on flights? If not, can we bring our own and consume them? We are flying in April but because we didn't think we'd actually go, I hadn't paid any attention to this sort of stuff. But a girl's gotta eat (plus I have a 4 year old who eats often)

Yes we still got our normal snacks - drinks and pretzel type snack packs. And we were allowed to bring our own snacks as well which was helpful with two little ones!

The standard bag you get has a pretzel pack, a Belvita wafer pack and a 1/2 pint water bottle. Plus a sanitizing wipe and napkin. Non-alcohol drink service still runs and they occasionally come back and ask if you want more snacks, but don't count on it.

My son flew United today. Got snacks as mentioned and a can of soda. It was warm but he got a cab. He was in first class and there was alcohol offered.

In this COVID world, does United serve snacks/drinks on flights? If not, can we bring our own and consume them? We are flying in April but because we didn't think we'd actually go, I hadn't paid any attention to this sort of stuff. But a girl's gotta eat (plus I have a 4 year old who eats often)
Yes, they do in first class. I know because I flew them in July. I assume that economy got something, too.

I always carry my own snacks/beverages with me when I fly and no one has ever asked what is in the personal item I am allowed to carry-on. For longer flights, I will buy a salad/sandwich at the airport after going through security and bring on the plane. Doubt that has changed even with covid. The tiny bag of peanuts/pretzels they usually provide isn't worth the bother. Bring you own and you know you will have something you like. On shorter flights, ever before covid, some airlines didn't serve any beverages/snacks. Especially with a small child, I would always brings things you know they like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter