Unique quick service offerings at MK?

MaC410

DIS Veteran
Haven't really done much eating at quick service places in MK. My wife and I would like to cut down on table service meals. We would like to do something where we go around and try a little bit of this and a little bit of that whenever we feel hungry. Are there any truly unique quick service offerings at MK? Or are we pretty much limited to the standard salads, burgers, flatbreads and so on?

Check out Columbia Harbor House. Nice menu with some different things and they have a quiet upstairs where you can sit and eat.

How unique are thinking?

There is a Mexican place. And a place where you can get a roasted chicken. And a place that has Mac and Cheese, and also hotdogs.

How unique are thinking?

There is a Mexican place. And a place where you can get a roasted chicken. And a place that has Mac and Cheese, and also hotdogs.

I guess when I say unique here I basically just mean things you wouldn't find pretty much in every quick service dining place on property. Things like basic salads, flatbread pizza, ordinary burgers and hot dogs. If a place has some special hot dog or some special mac and cheese that you can only really get there then I guess I'd consider that unique. I'm certainly not looking for Epcot style uniqueness when thinking of quick service food options at MK.

Definitely recommend you check out the menus. I think that outside of BOG (which isn't your standard quick-service situation), Columbia Harbor House offers the most unique menu for quick service in the Magic Kingdom- seafood-themed (shrimp mac-and-cheese, clam chowder, etc.) After that, I'd go with Pecos Bill's for outside-your-standard fare - Southwestern-style food; they have a good fajita platter and I'm also fond of their taco salad.

Ham and Cheese stuffed pretzel at Gastons
Corn dog nuggets at Caseys (get a cup of cheese sauce for dipping)
Sweet and spicy chicken waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Fruit and Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Anything at Pecos Bill (has toppings bar)

We plan on trying the waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow. The stuffed pretzel sharonabe mentioned sounds good too.

My family loves Columbia Harbour House for something "different!" I have tried the hummus sandwich as well as the tuna fish sandwich and both were yummy!

We have never tried it, but I hear the QS at the Polynesian has some different things to try...if you are up for a monorail ride over...:-)

Pecos Bills is a favorite of some. I like BOG and Sleepy Hollow. The waffles at Sleepy Hollow are very tasty.

Magic Kingdom and Unique just don't go together. It is the most disappointing park for QS for us, actually food there overall.

Magic Kingdom and Unique just don't go together. It is the most disappointing park for QS for us, actually food there overall.

We've always struggled to get decent QS at HS. We've been pretty pleased with both CHH and PVH at MK. Planning to try BOG and PBTTI&C next trip at MK next trip.

We've always struggled to get decent QS at HS. We've been pretty pleased with both CHH and PVH at MK. Planning to try BOG and PBTTI&C next trip at MK next trip.

Oh we love eating at Columbia, especially upstairs, it just doesn't have anything unique on the menu. I agree with DHS, it struggles. We usually do TS there. Epcot and AK are for sure the food parks.

I agree on Colombia HH, and Sleepy Hollow... we hit up Sleepy Hollow for brunch-ish. We hit HH up for lunch/afternoon.

My family loves Columbia Harbour House for something "different!" I have tried the hummus sandwich as well as the tuna fish sandwich and both were yummy!

We have never tried it, but I hear the QS at the Polynesian has some different things to try...if you are up for a monorail ride over...:-)

I loved the hummus sandwich. Sadly, for reasons no one knows, they got rid of it.

Two meals I totally love at MK are the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbor House and the fajita combo at Pecos Bill. Yeah, I know a tuna sandwich doesn't sound exciting, but it is really delicious and fresh on a hot day.

There are lots of great snacks in MK too. My favorites are Dole Whip floats from the stand in Adventure Land and the pepper jack pretzels from the Lunching Pad in Tomorrow Land.

QS meals at MK are challenging to find something unique. We have enjoyed Pecos Bill, but its standard low end Mexican style food. The fajitas and salads have been good. Columbia Harbour House was really good and had a nice variety of options. Pinnochios has very good flat breads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter