Unique Pandora charms?

dopeynme

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone! I have seen the 50th anniversary Pandora charm and the many Disney Pandora charms on Pandora’s website.

Are there any Pandora charms that are only available on Disney property?

Pandora is currently running a special to give a free bracelet if you spend $135. I could order the 50th anniversary charm and another one to get the free bracelet….BUT I will be in WDW soon and would prefer to get any charms that could only be purchased on property.

Are there any Pandora charms that are only available on WDW property?

Thanks!

Too late for the free bracelet promo, but yes, there are parks-only charms.

Thanks! I did ask at all of the places that had Pandora charms. There ARE Parks exclusive charms but they don’t really market that. Some places had a small sign, others didn’t. I had a good time looking and bought 3 parks EC live charms.

Bought the Disney Wish charm, which bracelet do I buy that this charm will fit? Ty

I noticed a Castmember on Main Street location yesterday standing in front of the store to display the new charms but I did not stop to look at them . Too tempting !
Im going to Epcot today. Trying to remember where they are Sold.
Always seems like the Hollywood Studios is the favorite place to shop for Pandora .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter