Underrated Disney Movies

PandaRuthy

Earning My Ears
Hey friends! If you are looking for some Disney magic but have rewatched the classics way too many times to count- I bring you DISNEY'S FORGOTTEN GEMS!!! I have made a video of me fangirling over the most underrated Disney movies! Some of these you probably haven't seen BUT YOU NEED TO!!! I would greatly appreciate you checking it out ❤ ❤ ❤

What Disney movies do you think deserve more love?

Let me know in the comments!

• mydisneymagic

Earning My Ears
    Peter Pan!! I know a lot of people love Peter Pan the character, but the movie doesn't get a lot of love and most people don't really like it. I love it though!

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
    My 10 year old found cat from outerspace on Disney plus... he has watched it a dozen times.
    Tomorrow we are going to the movies to see Raiders of the lost Ark, his favorite movie. Loving how the movies released all the old movies. Saw Greese on Friday.

batuuboba

Backstage Passer
    I'm not too sure if this counts but what about The Three Caballeros? That one has some good music, cute characters and pretty laughable gags to it. Gran Fiesta over at EPCOT gives it some hype but poor Jose and Panchito need some spotlight I think. 🦜

amyoooo22

Earning My Ears
    Our favorite underrated movies are Melody Time, Fun and Fancy Free, and 101 Dalmatians! Dalmatians is a classic, but doesn't get as much publicity as some of the other classics.

• wishing4PA

Wants to be in Pennsylvania or WDW or PA or WDW or
    Hercules! I thought I was watching it again just for one song, but I honestly enjoyed it!
    And, oops! I just noticed this is a Teen Disney thread. And I'm waaay past teen. The movie's still good, though.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.