Undercover tourist ticket prices

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
I need about 4 weeks to purchase our park tickets. I saw that Undercover Tourist is saying time is running out for ticket deals! Does anyone know when this deal ends? When I put in my dates its over $50 cheaper per ticket. I don't want to miss a good savings.

I need about 4 weeks to purchase our park tickets. I saw that Undercover Tourist is saying time is running out for ticket deals! Does anyone know when this deal ends? When I put in my dates its over $50 cheaper per ticket. I don't want to miss a good savings.

I buy all my tickets from them, very good...u better buy ur tickets asap...there is no date...while supplies last only and when there gone, there gone...could be 1 day, 2 day or could be in next 5hr....i can almost guarentee it wont be more than 3 days....u need buy now if u can

They will always have discounts - how much savings may vary. Right now, I believe they are still selling “old” stock — meaning priced before WDW raised ticket prices this week. That stock won’t last long; my guess is less than a week, and probably even before the weekend. But there will be more tickets and other savings if you can’t buy right this minute.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter