Under 2 flags Island Tour

El Capitan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone out there booked the Under 2 Flags Island tour on St. Maarten?? If you have please let me know what you thought.

Thanks DIS'ers. :wave:

We took that excursion a few years ago. Other than a stop or two at scenic locations, the rest of the trip was disappointing. We had a 45-60 minute stop in Marigot. If you have children, they will be bored!

I too was disappointed on this tour. I thought it should be advertised more as a shopping excursion than an island tour. It seemed that we just got some narration on our way to Marigot (we did make a couple of stops that had some nice scenery) but then it was a shopping stop in Marigot (I do remember being there for over an hour but as we are not shoppers, it felt like much more). And on the way back I felt we went out of our way to go to a little shopping area for a "restroom break" (seemed like a place that gives kick-backs to the tour guide for bringing people in).

Thanks All...we were thinking of doing this and I am glad this question was asked and answered. This lets me know to choose something else :cheer2:

:disrocks: :banana:

A big thanks from me. Thats the last thing I need to spring on my family is a boring excursion. My wife is already a very experienced shopper, I do not think she will need a tour to guide her to the best deals. My son, no doubt will be thankful that we will not take this excursion.

With that said, I am always looking at others experiences or even alternatives to this excursion.

Thanks for the info...we did a tour similar in Nassau...now I know to avoid this one!!

Onto the snorkeling!

We did this in '03. I thought what we saw was a lot of poverty, and it made me feel bad. We did buy a little "tropical" outfit for my 18-month-old daughter for the tropical night dinner on the ship. It was an eye-opener to do once, but we won't do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter