UNCONFIRMED - table service restaurants may extend hours in September...

LandBoatRide

Earning My Ears
Please note that this is completely unconfirmed, but Disney management is considering extending the hours of some of its table service restaurants an hour later to accomodate the large number of free package plans and heavy volume of ADR's already booked for late August and September.

I do not have any more information at this time, I only know this is under consideration and has not been decided on yet. I also do not know if this is just some busier restaurants or everywhere. I suspect EPCOT would remain unaffected, as their restaurants do not close until park closing anyway. Will keep you updated - I expect a definite answer in the coming week.

This was posted by someone else today in the main restaurant thread. I havent confirmed, but as I said in the original post I had heard this was on the way. Will confirm once I get full details.

"Just heard at work that some restaurants will have extended hours during the free dining because of the expected crowds.

Here's what I heard, I AM NOT RESPONSIBILE IF THIS CHANGES.

Will be available from 8/13 - 9/4 only,

Boma-open 30 mins early for dinner Monday-Thursday
Chef Mickey's-adding a lunch buffet, don't have times
Concourse Steakhouse-open 1 hour early for dinner
Grand Floridian Cafe-open 1 hour early for dinner
Ohana-open 1 hour early for dinner
Ohana-staying open 1 hour later for breakfast

Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Spirit of Aloha Luau adding a few shows on certain dates only

Tony's Town Square, Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace extending dining times but don't specific info yet

Tommorrowland Terrace Noddle Station at MK will offer a dinner buffet as a walk up only

Hope this helps someone!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter