' Ultimate Animated Disney Bracket | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Ultimate Animated Disney Bracket

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by RadioDave, Apr 27, 2018.

1. RadioDave

RadioDave Earning My Ears

Hello Disney Movie Fans
    Occasional lurker... infrequent poster... but I recently put something together I wanted to share with you guys.
    Following March Madness, and ahead of the Summer movie season I got the idea to put together the Ultimate Animated Disney Bracket. The top 64 animated films of all time, pitted against each other, for Disney fans around the world to fill out according to what they think the best ones are.

The trick here was how to seed the movies as fairly as possible. I wanted to come up with a subjective way to "rank" them so after doing a little research and digging I was able to (more or less) rank them according to their adjusted box office gross. Yes, it's imperfect (movies were much more of an event 80 years ago, and there were a lot fewer of them to go see) but the results were pretty interesting.

So anyway... here it is... feel free to download this, share it, fill it out with your family and let the endless debates begin! Hope you guys like it.

https://imgur.com/86vRY1N

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    cuteandfluffy626 and Candaceb like this.
  2. cuteandfluffy626

cuteandfluffy626 Mouseketeer

Hmm. I think I'm going to try it with myself and see how I surprise myself! I'll reply with it after I'm done!

3. cuteandfluffy626

Though I will say, Toy Story 2 against Coco? YOU MONSTER!

4. cuteandfluffy626

Rachel's Disney Bracket.jpg

Ultimately, The Lion King came out on top! TAKE THAT BUZZFEED!

If I had to choose without brackets though...

Character: Stitch
    Princess: Cinderella
    Pixar: WALL-E
    Disney: Robin Hood
    Ultimate Favorite Disney/Pixar Movie: The Lion King
    Honorable Mentions: Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story 3, Tangled and Winnie the Pooh

supernova and RadioDave like this.
  5. RadioDave

RadioDave Earning My Ears

Yay! So glad you liked!