• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UK Question

carnellm

United We Stand
My wife and I are leaving next week for a vacation in England. I am wondering if the Disney Store in London has anything that is not here in the US. I know they used to have different bean baga, but I don't know if they have pins, or anything.

Anyone know?

Michael

Hard to tell, but perhaps calling your local Disney's Store or e-mailing Disney (go to Disney.com, follow the links to shopping) they can tell you for sure or lead you in the right direction.

Wanda

Sorry guys, no pins here at the moment :(

There are 3 DS in Central London. Visit either (or both) the Regent Street Store or the Oxford St Store (they are only about 15 mins walk away from each other) Don't bother with the Covent Garden Store unless you are passing anyway - it's only a little one.

HTH

Penny!

It was worth asking. I will still stop in since we will be walking in that area anyway. But now I know I can alot my budget to other things.

Thanks for the info!

If you plan to buy anything in the Disney Stores in Britain be prepared to spend money. It is cheaper for us to buy in the WDW park shops than in our Disney Stores eg. a Lion King beach towel cost me £19.99 in the Glasgow Disney Store, my 25th anniversary beach towel was $19.99 in WDW.

If you have a Disney Club card, don't forget it! They don't accept for Collectibles, but everything is fair game...It is pretty expensive here, but atleast the exchange rate is really good for you guys at the moment :D

Penny!

All the info is appreciated. I can't wait to get over - this is my first time in England. And the wife and I get a week away from the kids! Watch out London, here I come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter