UK Pin Traders-Pin Meeting *Tommorow* in London!

raksha2

LondonEars Pin Trading
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the brilliant response, to our planned meeting
we have at least FIFTEEN people that have said they are coming.
We will take lots of photos, post 'em.
Hope to see you tomorrow at 2pm!

Regards

Toni

I am a London Based Disney Pin Trader (I started in Oct '99) and Some friends and i are currently setting up a meeting in central London for anyone who's intrested in coming. The Details are below, feel free to email me for more info or contact details.

we have nine people (including myself) confirmed as going, open to all visitors and residents of UK

Details are:

Saturday 7th September at 2pm
Outside the Disney Store
Oxford Street 360/ 366 Oxford Street W1N 9HA
Opposite Bond Street Tube Station on the central Line

I will wear my pin lanyard so don't be afraid to come up and say hello

Regards

Toni
aka Raksha :D

Hi Toni,

I'm not from the UK but I just wanted to say welcome to the DIS and the collector's board!!

We have some friends in London, and I will try to track them down, and give them the info..they do not have email..(shock)..

Do you have any plans for visiting here in the future?? We are based here in Orlando, and if you are coming this way, let us know, and we can let you know where all the best trading areas are..and hopefully meet up w/ you

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome,

To answer some questions, if there is enough interest, my friends and I would like to start a regular pin trading club, based in London, there are some other uk traders who are looking to start one birmingham way, for those who live north of the M25.
If anyone would like details, i can pass on the e-mail of the person to contact as i don't have the details of their meet.

My husband and I first visited WDW in Oct '99 and fell in love with the place, it was also our 1st Wedding Aniversary (cos we couldn't afford to do it as a honeymoon!)
I suprised him with another week there in Oct '01 for the 100 years and our 3rd WA.
But I have to wait until Oct '04 to come back, but we are already planning (and saving lots of money for pins!;) )
We are hoping to do a trip to DLRP before the end of the year but i am not sure if we can fit it in with everything else we do.

Have a great day everyone

Regards

Toni
aka Raksha

ps how do people get the countdown clock at the bottom of their posts?

hi, Toni, and welcome to the DIS and the Collectors Board. :wave:

The DIS also has several forums for our UK members, including a UK Community board. You could also try there to see if there's any interest. Nine people so far? Sounds like a better turnout than at our local Disney Store.

And you can ask one of the tech geeks -- err, gods :teeth: -- on the Tech Support board for help with one of the countdown timers.

Hello, and welcome to the DIS!! This is a fantastic board with fantastic people!! Much success with your meet. I wish I could come, but since I don't walk on water.... LOL!

Warmest regards,
Winnie

Do come see us again at WDW soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter