UK free dining broader??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1222

DIS Veteran
Why is the UK free dining dates a broader range than that of what they will have for others? That does not seem completely "fair". I just wondered if others had noticed as well.

The promotions that Disney runs for the UK market are predicated on a number of factors including their school holidays, when they are most likely to NOT visit .. and a host of other reasons we can't possibly know about.

The UK is an important market for Disney -- same as Canada and the U.S. Disney in the past has run promotions targeted at Canadians specifically and so forth. Disney does try to be more accommodating for the UK market -- because they are paying MUCH more to just to get to Florida to start with; there's a bigger hurdle to convincing them to come in the first place.

Discussion of 'fair' or 'not fair' hardly enter in to it. Disney ran the bounce-back promotion in U.S. last year for example that excluded people who weren't already visiting last fall. There's no 'fair' to it. It's marketing.

I'm closing this thread here because we will not debate what is fair and what is not fair I'm afraid. It never ends well. I see no point to it.

Knox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter