UK best airline?

I stick to Virgin or BA... they're both very similar so I go with whichever is cheapest when I'm booking. BA beat Virgin by over £100 per person for my flights this September so I'm with them this year.

Also, if Delta or Air France show up cheaper book with them, because its generally a Virgin plane as they all codeshare!

DH and I love Aer Lingus we have flown with them several times and had great service and we love the US pre clearance in Dublin saves us lots of time on arrival.
We can’t fly direct from our local airports (Glasgow we could but cost wise it’s too much with getting there, parking etc) so we find Aer Lingus to work out cheaper.

We are flying KLM this year via Amsterdam to avoid doing Gatwick or Heathrow and so far have had a good experience booking etc.

I wouldn't bother giving any more suggestions. The OP said in another thread that they are traveling from Germany to London.

They are not looking for information on flights to Walt Disney World or Disneyland California or Disneyland Paris or Disneyland Tokyo or Disneyland Shanghai

I wouldn't bother giving any more suggestions. The OP said in another thread that they are traveling from Germany to London.

They are not looking for information on flights to Walt Disney World or Disneyland California or Disneyland Paris or Disneyland Tokyo or Disneyland Shanghai
So in that case then let’s suggest FlyBMI LOl

We used to be Virgin flyers, but since the “takeover” I can’t find compatible prices to BA.
BA fly drive gives you the ability to pay a deposit and comes out cheaper every time to Virgin.
However, over the last few trips, we have used Aer Lingus.
A few reasons,
1) we like to fly business, and Aer Lingus are cheaper than BA, even the exact same flights via BA are more expensive!
2) again, we can fly from our local airport (BHX) to DUB to MCO and via Aer Lingus, is much cheaper than BA.
3) the ability to go through U.S. Customs at Dublin Airport and arrive at MCO as a domestic flight, so no customs queues to worry about, straight off the plane, to carrousel B and out to the car.
Only downside to Aer Lingus us they don’t yet participate in TSA Pre, so on the way back you have to endure the massive security queues.
Food is good, flight crew are always friendly. Can’t fault them.

We used to be Virgin flyers, but since the “takeover” I can’t find compatible prices to BA.
BA fly drive gives you the ability to pay a deposit and comes out cheaper every time to Virgin.
However, over the last few trips, we have used Aer Lingus.
A few reasons,
1) we like to fly business, and Aer Lingus are cheaper than BA, even the exact same flights via BA are more expensive!
2) again, we can fly from our local airport (BHX) to DUB to MCO and via Aer Lingus, is much cheaper than BA.
3) the ability to go through U.S. Customs at Dublin Airport and arrive at MCO as a domestic flight, so no customs queues to worry about, straight off the plane, to carrousel B and out to the car.
Only downside to Aer Lingus us they don’t yet participate in TSA Pre, so on the way back you have to endure the massive security queues.
Food is good, flight crew are always friendly. Can’t fault them.

Im going to ask a MOD to close this thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter