UCF Discount Tickets

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
I understand that University of Central Florida students and faculty can get reduced rates for the WDW theme parks, as well as other parks.

I understand that the UCF student must purchase them, but can the student purchase a ticket for a family member or friend to use as well?

Thanks.

I have never heard of them selling Disney tickets, discounted or otherwise, at UCF. However, anyone with a UCF ID card, student or faculty, is eligible for Florida Resident rates.

I went to the University of Central Florida (Daytona Campus) and we got discounted tickets for all Florida parks, including Disney. We had to purchase them through S.G.A

I went to the University of Central Florida (Daytona Campus) and we got discounted tickets for all Florida parks, including Disney. We had to purchase them through S.G.A

Thanks DisneyFan06! Did you get the actual ticket at the S.G.A., or did they give you a voucher to exchange at the parks?

Thanks DisneyFan06! Did you get the actual ticket at the S.G.A., or did they give you a voucher to exchange at the parks?

You have to purchase them through S.G.A and they give you the actual ticket. :) It was 47 dollars for a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter