Uber EATS delivers to Disney resorts!!

riddlemethis

Disney Mom
Hello everyone! I am not sure if this is the correct forum but UberEATs now delivers to Disney resorts! Hopefully this isn't old news to everyone. I am very excited to use this on our upcoming vacation in April!

UberEATs partners with Orlando area restaurants. You order through their app and then an uber delivery driver delivers the food to you. You can order from a bunch of different places. Woohoo! An alternative to getting grocery deliveries. Pretty excited.

Hello everyone! I am not sure if this is the correct forum but UberEATs now delivers to Disney resorts! Hopefully this isn't old news to everyone. I am very excited to use this on our upcoming vacation in April!

UberEATs partners with Orlando area restaurants. You order through their app and then an uber delivery driver delivers the food to you. You can order from a bunch of different places. Woohoo! An alternative to getting grocery deliveries. Pretty excited.

Thanks for the info! Do they deliver to your room or do you have to pick it up in the lobby?

Thanks for the info! Do they deliver to your room or do you have to pick it up in the lobby?

We picked up from the lobby as we were hanging at the pool at BC at the time. It was very convenient to eat my sushi while sipping on drinks by the pool. :)

that is great! I use Uber Eats, Grub Hub and Door Dash all the time at work and home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter