Typical Mexican restaurant around Disney?

Liver Lips Mcgrowl

Official navigator n' head which-wayer
I'm looking for a Mexican restaurant somewhere around town near Disney. I'm not talking about anything fancy or adventurous. I'm talking about your average typical run of the mill dime a dozen Mexican restaurant. Lol
Thanks!

I don’t think there are many “dime a dozen” type of Mexican restaurants as you’d find throughout California.

Chipotle is on 192 in Celebration; Chuy’s For Tex-Mex on 192 across from Target. There’s a popular restaurant near Shake Shack on I-drive in the ICON Orlando complex.

When DD and her BF arrive here in San Diego from Orlando, their first stop is In N Out and their 2nd stop is any Mexican restaurant with Carne Asada fries and Cali burritos. Those are what they miss and crave! :)

My DH and I also like Chevy's at Crossroads - but I think Uncle Julio's is much better. Chevy's is very close to WDW.

I just have fond memories of Chevy's from 25+ years ago when it was founded in Northern California. It was light years better than most standard Mexican food available at the time in Northern California unless you counted going to get some real authentic Mexican food at an off the grid place.

I think there is an On The Border at Crossroads. Also if you like traditional Spanish and Cuban food, the Columbia Restaurant at Celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter