• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Type of fish - Columbia Harbour House?

I do not know this, but based on the pictures of their fillets being long and narrow, and the affordability and availability of it, I would guess their fried fish is tilapia.

I wrote the allergy dining people and asked them this at one point bc my son is allergic to fresh water fish but not salt water. Their answer, in essence, was that it could change at any time including daily and was dependant on supplier and pricing and essentially we should have my son avoid it as the CM's at the counter may not even know for sure on a given day.

I wrote the allergy dining people and asked them this at one point bc my son is allergic to fresh water fish but not salt water. Their answer, in essence, was that it could change at any time including daily and was dependant on supplier and pricing and essentially we should have my son avoid it as the CM's at the counter may not even know for sure on a given day.
Well that is interesting. Good information to know !

There are other choices at CHH and it is one of our favourites.

Their answer, in essence, was that it could change at any time including daily and was dependant on supplier and pricing
After Yorkshire County Fish shop changed to Tilapia, I would assume that CHH would have done the same, but just a guess.
I would assume they are correct that the CMs at the counter probably don't know what the fish is or when it changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter