two weeks notice

waverunnerchick

volleyball playa
Has anybody seen two weeks notice before i saw it new years eve night it was like really good as any body seen it?

I just saw it tonight! I liked it alot! Sandra Bullock is really good in it, so is Hugh Grant!:jester:

oh i want to see that movie,, it looks really cute!

I saw it last week...it was really good. I thought it was along the same lines as Maid in Manhattan. If you saw MiM and liked it then you will def. like two weeks notice!

I saw it!!! Its was pretty cool, but i was insulted by one part... (I'm from Kentucky)

Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock?! Sounds like I have to see that if and when if arrives in the UK!

I saw the movie Friday Night.. IT WAS SOOO GOOD!! I Love Sandra Bullock, i think she is soo cute (but i didn't like the whole bangs look on her LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest