• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two rooms? Split stay...

CalSea12

Desperately needs a dose of the magic!
I am kind of doing a split stay, but at the same hotel, so I'm trying to see how that works. The first night I get to ASMu I will just have a room, the second part for 9 days I will have a whole package with tickets and dining.

How does this work? Will I have to check in and out twice? Will I get to keep one room the whole stay or will I have to move? When will my dining plan start?

I just called about the same thing for ASMu. The CM said when you make the room only request to be in the same room. She said as long as they have availability and you make the request she said they shouldn't make you move.

Thanks Logan :)

Did they say if you have to check in twice? Do you know how they would give you your dining credits and tickets?

Thanks again

We've done this before at the CBR. You do have to check in twice and get new KTTW cards. I called ahead of time and made sure that there was a notation made that it was a "continuing" reservation. I also mentioned it again at check-in (for the room only reservation) and they said that we would be able to keep the same room for the package. The day that our package started, I walked over to the Custom House, checked-in, was issued new cards and we were on our way to the park in no time.

Would I be able to check in early morning for the second package? That morning I have an ADR and park time booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter