• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two Rooms Reserved - Can I Cancel One and Keep Code Price?

Grumpy'sMom

<font color=9999FF>I promise to never take my towe
I hope someone can help me with this. I have two rooms reserved at POFQ that were booked with Code BBY. They are on one reservation and completely paid for. Tonight, my mother tells me that she 'might' not want to go. She's selling her house in June and keeps thinking about all she has to do. I am now 9 days out. I told her the cancellation policy is 5 days and she has to let me know because if she doesn't go I don't need both rooms. Will they let me drop one room and keep the code price? If they do, what will happen to the money? Can they just apply it to my room charge if this happens?

I think I talked her back into going, but I'm still trying to be prepared just in case. Thanks.

I have done this before with no problem. It is easier to leave the entire deposit on the reservation and then you will have 2 nights paid for before you get there!

Thanks for your replies - actually both rooms are completely paid for. If I do have to cancel one, I would want the money put on my room account for spending money, I wouldn't want a refund. Hopefully my mom will still go, especially since this was her Mother's Day present.

Tell her if she ends up turning down a trip to WDW that you are going to change your username to Grumpy'sDaughter! ;) Hopefully she will end up coming, especially since it was a present to her. If not, have a wonderful trip, anyway!

T&B

Thanks Tigger&Belle- your post made me laugh. I needed that - I've been so excited about our trip and when she told be last night I couldn't believe my ears! She loves going to WDW!! Sometimes it's hard to be the happy one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter