Two princes and a princess in Disneyland! A late trip report..

Tuesday 6th December

Got up around 7.30am, was cold and windy, definetly needed our jumpers today!
Got to the park for 8.30am, was about 10 cars there :rotfl2:
Walked onto to thed Carousel, Dumbo and Teacups. Then over to Space Mountain which had a 5 minute wait.

DISNEY184-1.jpg

Next we headed across to the Studios for opening at 10am. Was very quiet, 5 minute queues for everything.

DISNEY153.jpg

DISNEY001.jpg

Went on Slinky twice and RC racer (Josh and Jake, not us littlies! :)). The kids loved Toy Story area as they are big fans of the film. Thought it was very cleverly done.

DISNEY135.jpg

DISNEY100.jpg

DISNEY111.jpg

DISNEY117.jpg

Tram Tour was next, also a walk on, really enjoyed this and was nice to sit down for a bit too!

DISNEY148.jpg

Josh and Jake rode Tower of Terror and loved it! I have a little story about TOT as when we visited WDW a few years ago I was a Disney Novice and knew nothing about the rides, my stepdad told me it was a relly fun ride and dragged me on.... I came off white as a sheet, shouting and screaming at him! Seriously it traumatised me! Hopefully one day I will be brave enough to try it again :headache:

DISNEY147.jpg

There were lots of characters around in Toon Town at this time. We saw Jessie and Ratatouille. ALso there but we didn't meet were Peter Pan, Wendy, Smee, Woody.

DISNEY171.jpg

Kids were desperate to meet the gorgeous Sully so we queued for about 10 minutes. They loved him and wouldnt stop hugging him!

DISNEY209.jpg

DISNEY203.jpg

DISNEY217.jpg

Next...(my absolute favourite Disney character)

DISNEY246.jpg

We loved the Stitich show thought it was very clever and kids were amazed! Definetly worth a watch. By now we were starving so sat on the benches and ate our lunch made from the leftover breakfast bits.
Had a quick ride on the Magic Carpets before watching the Stars and Cars Parade, it was okay but not as magical as the main parade.

DISNEY252.jpg

We popped intot he village and did a bit of shopping before returning to the cabin for a rest before dinner, my feet were throbbing and very swollen. Was in a lot of pain. Note to self...take v.v.v.v.comfortable shoes!

DISNEY091-2.jpg

Had a reast back at the cabin and got ready for Dinner at Cafe Mickey. Arrived for our reservation at 6.30pm and it was very busy! We were seated downstairs just by the doors leading onto the extra bit. The adults had Pluto Steak and garlic bread and the kids had mickey pizzas and ice cream for dessert. Was all very nice and arrived very quickly too. The characters were fab, we saw Mickey, Minnie, Tigger, Captain Hook, Donald, Pluto and Goofy with great interaction.
Just a few pics..... :confused3

DISNEY307.jpg

DISNEY314.jpg

DISNEY302.jpg

DISNEY300.jpg

DISNEY299.jpg

DISNEY296.jpg

DISNEY185.jpg

DISNEY110.jpg

DISNEY088.jpg

DISNEY090.jpg

So we left Cafe Mickey and had a wonder around the village and in the shops. Tooks some more photos before reuturning back to the cabin and to bed!!

Feel free to skip all the photos... :rotfl:

DISNEY013.jpg

DISNEY322.jpg

DISNEY309.jpg

DISNEY027.jpg

DISNEY027-1.jpg

Lving your pics, and all the outfits. My dd had that minnie dress when we were at wdw, i loved it:)

Ok, this made me so envious! I want to have a DD too! How cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter