two palms

Do you know the address for the 2 palms cam? I can see it on the local6 cam -- the wonder is there now.

wdw47 said:
we are wondering on what days and at what times does the Disney cruise ships go by on the two palms cam morning and afternoon

The Magic depart Port Canaveral every Saturday at around 5:00 pm. The Wonder departs every Sunday and Thursday at about the same time.

Sorry. They usually pass Two Palms at about 5:30 or so

It's very hard to catch the ships arriving back in the morning, because it is still usually dark when they arrive. The two palms cam is only on from dawn to dusk.

I wonder if those people on the beach right now know that the rest of the world is watching? hehehe

ibouncetoo said:
I wonder if those people on the beach right now know that the rest of the world is watching? hehehe

I'd venture to say that they don't even have a clue. :rotfl2:

yes it is funny they way people lounge on the beach and the rest of the world can see what time in the am do ther ships usually go by two palms with the time change soon it will be light earlier aslo where are the ships usually at when they go by on the cam

On the three cruises that I have been on, we usually were arriving back at the port between 5:00am and 5:30am. I know it was still dark when we arrived because I am an early riser, and I was sitting on the verandah as we were sailing up the channel to dock. The first cruises were in last August, the third was in early January.

There she goes, just 5 more weeks and I'll be waving to y'all as I sail by!!! :thumbsup2

4-8-06.jpg

misseulalie said:
JUST SAW IT! COOL!!!!!!! It is so close to the beach!!!

ME TOO >>>> ME TOO. I have never seen it before how cool!! I got a picture, but I am afraid it was almost gone when I figured it out.....

735674b013a1989d26260f0119a5d62763b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter