Two Magic Kingdom days.. zero plans for either day.

EpcotPhoenician

Thank the Phoenicians
Traveling solo in the middle of May, I made two park pass reservations for MK on a Tuesday and Thursday. I've been to WDW plenty in the past few years, but this will be my first trip since re-opening. It will also be my first solo trip.

I left both MK days completely open. No ADRs, (obviously) no fast passes, no intention on using the pool at the resort either day. The only thing showing on MDE is my park pass reservations.

I suppose the traditional Disney experience of having to plan everything 90+ days out is leaving me a bit baffled here... but am I missing anything that I should be planning for?? I know the dining options at MK are notoriously lackluster, so I may book dinner at Jungle Skipper Canteen, or just leave the park and walk to The Wave.

Are there any activities at the monorail resorts I can take part in if I decide to leave MK early on either day?

FastPass is not being offered at the moment, so don’t worry about that... We are going in early May and also walking to The Wave for lunch! Had ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern, but just aren’t feeling like it.

You could always go grab Tonga Toast at Capt. Cook’s 😁

I did a solo day in March 2019 and absolutely loved it. Since this is your first solo trip, but not your first time at WDW, I’d recommend just relaxing and doing what you want to do, when you want to do it. That was always a challenge when in larger groups, but in March 2019, I was able to tackle anything I wanted.

Definitely either get to the park 45 mins early, or stay late - or both! Line times have been way lower around this time.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter