Two Day Park Hopper, Pls help me plan!

Wendy_Darling_Boston

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Coming from Boston solo on Friday for my first trip w/o kids and feeling daunted by ALL the potential! So many questions. Should have bags dropped and be park-bound by about 10 AM. I have the following goals and thoughts as far as planning. Would love any tips or strategy advice!

Friday - going to buy Genie+ first thing, already have a park res at MK, hoping to use Genie+ for a meet and greet with Mickey (hoping to catch him in his 50th gear) and purchase Tron, but not a must but otherwise stack for Hollywood Studios later in the day.

Sat - rest + resort hop

Sunday - rope drop AK, buy Guardians and FOP and just enjoy the morning. Get the liege waffle at Connections Cafe (has anyone tried the specialty flavor or Flower and Garden?? I love orange anything), then hop to Hollywood to wander, then hop to end the night at MK with fireworks. Not super worried about Tron, just want to enjoy being in the parks solo.
Anyone have any recs for switching up my order? Am very tempted to try to hit multiple parks on multiple days, but I'd love to spend the most time in HS and AK since we usually don't.

Thanks!

I'm a little confused about your Sunday. From what I'm reading you are going to do all four parks that day, is that correct? You can't hop into Epcot until 2 ish, so do you plan to hop into there, get the waffle and ride Guardians then hop over to HS? Then on to MK to close out the night? So your days are:

Fri. start in MK then at some point hop to HS. Nothing Sat. Sunday start in AK, then Epcot, then HS then back to MK. If you are going to do all four parks on Monday, I'd go AK to HS, HS to Epcot and Epcot to MK. This way you are bussing from AK to HS, walking or boating from HS to Epcot, take the monorail to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter