Twins (or two young children) - highchairs, cribs x 2?

minnieandfamily

Mouseketeer
Hi - We have twin one year olds and we will be doing a split stay at BLT and AKL Kidani Villas (not DVC members) in March. We are staying in 1BR villas at both resorts. From what I've read, it sounds like a wooden restaurant-style high chair and a pack 'n' play are provided in each villa and/or you can request them from housekeeping. Since we have twins, just wondering if we would be able to get two of each or if I should plan on bringing/renting at least one PNP and booster/high chair just in case? Just wondering if they would give you more than 1 per villa or if extras might be hard to come by, especially since we'll be there during peak season.

Thanks!

not sure about high chairs but I asked with pack n play and everyone says if available we have twins and are going in dec good luck maybe you could give me some tips when you get back. I would call each resort and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter