Twin?King Bed comfortable??

CoreyB

Earning My Ears
Ok so I know that the bed in the rooms are twins that can be converted to a king. My question is will my wife and I roll over in the middle of the night and have a gap between the beds from them sliding? Also we like to snuggle if we try to snuggle in the middle of the bed are on of us going to feel the uncomfortable crack where the beds meet?

Disney Fantasy May 12 2012!!!!!

Ok so I know that the bed in the rooms are twins that can be converted to a king. My question is will my wife and I roll over in the middle of the night and have a gap between the beds from them sliding? Also we like to snuggle if we try to snuggle in the middle of the bed are on of us going to feel the uncomfortable crack where the beds meet?

Just an FYI - I believe only the Magic and Wonder have the split beds. Dream and Fantasy have actual queen (?king?) beds.

The bed on the Fantasy will be a queen and it cannot be split into twins. DH & I had no problems even though I am a mover. I even asked the room steward to make up the twin couch for me, but after 2 nights, I moved back into the queen.

They are all queen beds on the ships. And the beds on the Dream and Fantasy cannot be split.

ok great thanks. I dont know why I was thinking it was a king. She has had back surgery so was worried it might hurt her back but I guess it will not be a problem now. Just have to adjust to sleeping in a queen

On the Wonder the beds are well 'belted' together and you are super comfy! I didn't even know that it was 2 twins put together but I walked in at some point during our room getting cleaned. It was like having an extra large queen!

I had read horror stories on the boards about something in the center of the beds, but for many cruises I didn't experience it. THen one time it was horrible. There is some sort of device that connects the beds. When it is properly installed, you don't feel it. When it is not, it is horribly uncomfortable. Lesson--if you have any issues, ask your host to check that the beds are properly joined.

They are definately queens on the Dream. my DH is 6'4" and I am Pooh Sized and a Double Bed (like at All Star resorts which I call over sized Twins) does not work for us. But we were fine on the dream.

The bed was SO comfortable I wanted to buy one...

The bed was SO comfortable I wanted to buy one...

We are in need of a new mattress and we loved that bed so much that a couple weeks ago, DH went into a mattress store and had the clerk pull up the Disney website just to show him what kind of mattress it was! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter