~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

I haven't been able to see the Sneak Peek video! Every time I stumble across it on a website (icluding the MTV site), it tells me that it can't display it to people in my area. Huh? I guess it's a stupid Canadian content thing? Anyone have any idea?

Wish I could see it - I'm banging my head against a wall! :mad::mad::mad:

Are you able to see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMKI9QSzBtY&feature=player_embedded

If not, there are screencaps of it here:

http://robstenation.blogspot.com/2011/06/hd-video-of-breaking-dawn-teaser.html#more

Thanks, LoraJ!!! :worship::worship: I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!

You made my weekend!!

Alright ladies, I need some help.

The Cinemark Theater where I live sent me an email that tickets for BD will be going on sale on Oct. 1. I went by there today to see if they were playing the first three movies before the midnight release or not. What they told me was this: Twilight will be shown on Nov. 1, New Moon will be shown a few days later, Eclipse shown a few days after that and BD released at midnight on Nov. 18. When I questioned why they were doing it this way instead of showing them all in a row, the manager said that it was a decision made by the production company. Now I'm just not sure if that is correct, but I wondered if any of you had heard any differently from your movie theaters.

The Regal theaters in a close city said they weren't even sure if they would be showing BD and let me tell you that surprised the stuffing out of me.

So what have you heard? Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if that's true, but I can tell you that Summit Entertainment has some peculiar rules about things like that. Eclipse came out on June 30 last year, and in honor of that, I decided to host a viewing party of Twilight and New Moon at the library I work for, and give away a set of tickets to the premiere. I had planned for it to be one of the big events of my Teen Summer Reading program. Right before I went to schedule it, the movie licensing company I work with told me that, because of Eclipse coming out, Summit was barring any movie licenses for Twilight or New Moon from being issued for one month before and after the premiere. That excluded the entirety of our summer reading program, so I ended up not doing it. It's entirely possible that they're not allowing movie theaters to have a marathon showing!

I'm not sure why no one is posting on this thread since Breaking Dawn came out but I'll get it going again. So, who's seen it so far? How many times? I've seen it twice so far, it might be my favorite so far. What were your favorite parts and least favorite parts? I loved the honeymoon scenes and I though the werewolf pack mind thing was laughable.

I have seen it four times. :lmao: I like the Twilight Series, as does my mother and sister. I went to a midnight screening (my sister and I ended up on a local television program, as we did the entire marathon of all the movies. It was shown at the local cinema, starting at 4:30PM, in the lead up to the midnight screening to BD.
SPOILERS AHEAD

I really enjoyed this movie but I still think Eclipse is my favourite. I loved the Honeymoon scenes, the "morning after" bedroom was great! And Bella trying to be "sexy".

I liked the Wolves scenes, when they're "talking" as the wolves, that was awesome!

Loved the scenes with Rosalie, she is one of my favourites. She's a complex character and it was great to see her and Bella bonding over the baby.

Loved the ending, as Bella started to "transform" into a vampire and the ending. Loved the Volturi scene at the end too!

I dragged DF to see it yesterday afternoon and I enjoyed it. It might be my favorite behind the first one which is so wonderfully awful. I haven't actually read the last book since it was released so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but it seems like they kept the important parts. Such a bummer we have to wait so long for Part 2. I too enjoyed Bella's attempt a sexiness and also all the wedding speeches and Charlies declaration "and now I'm going to get really drunk."

I dragged DF to see it yesterday afternoon and I enjoyed it. It might be my favorite behind the first one which is so wonderfully awful. I haven't actually read the last book since it was released so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but it seems like they kept the important parts. Such a bummer we have to wait so long for Part 2. I too enjoyed Bella's attempt a sexiness and also all the wedding speeches and Charlies declaration "and now I'm going to get really drunk."

The wedding speeches were great! I like Charlie!

I've seen it twice so far, with plans to see it in a couple of weeks with a gf who's going to school out of town!

Fav part... hmm... I don' even know if I could choose one!

The movie was the best so far. I went home and re-read the entire final book and simply can't wait for them to show the final movie with full "battle scene":thumbsup2There are so many rich characters for the battle and it will be interesting to see who plays some of them...wonder if there will be any famous cameos? I can envision another set of books within the next few years as well because there is so much unexplored territory and interesting covens and family members ;)

LOVED it! I finally was able to go see it on Monday afternoon (nice empty theater!!) and it was awesome!

• I love love loved how they used some of the music from the 1st movie. The wedding was gorgeous and the speeches were great.
  • The entire honeymoon was done perfectly and tastefully.
  • It was so disturbing how awful Bella looked during her pregnancy. The scene where she took off her robe and you could see her shoulder and collarbones...ugh!
  • I loved how you could finally "see" how the wolves communicated. The imprint scene was perfect...how Jacob fell to his knees - loved it!
  • While the birth was a little gory, when you could see Bella transforming was so cool.
  • The ending was exactly where I thought it would be when I read the books. I had this vision of the movie right when she opened her blood red eyes!

All in all, I think they did a fantastic job of sticking to the book, although I haven't read it in probably a year and a half. I cannot wait for this movie to come out on Blu Ray (so I can make DH watch it) as I just can't stand to pay again to see it (as much as I want to).

I am super bummed we have to wait a year for Part 2. Oh well, I'll just have to rewatch and reread what I have. ;)

I can envision another set of books within the next few years as well because there is so much unexplored territory and interesting covens and family members ;)

Ugh I wish! I read the portion that Stephanie Meyer put on her website of Midnight Sun and wish I hadn't because it ended way too soon. If, however, she continued the series I would be thrilled!!! You'd think she would realize that at this point.

You touched on alot of my favourite scenes too. Loved how they used the music and thought how Bella looked during the pregnancy was spot on too. When she transforms was brilliant! The wolves communications was great as well.

LOVED it! I finally was able to go see it on Monday afternoon (nice empty theater!!) and it was awesome!

• I love love loved how they used some of the music from the 1st movie. The wedding was gorgeous and the speeches were great.
  • The entire honeymoon was done perfectly and tastefully.
  • It was so disturbing how awful Bella looked during her pregnancy. The scene where she took off her robe and you could see her shoulder and collarbones...ugh!
  • I loved how you could finally "see" how the wolves communicated. The imprint scene was perfect...how Jacob fell to his knees - loved it!
  • While the birth was a little gory, when you could see Bella transforming was so cool.
  • The ending was exactly where I thought it would be when I read the books. I had this vision of the movie right when she opened her blood red eyes!

All in all, I think they did a fantastic job of sticking to the book, although I haven't read it in probably a year and a half. I cannot wait for this movie to come out on Blu Ray (so I can make DH watch it) as I just can't stand to pay again to see it (as much as I want to).

I am super bummed we have to wait a year for Part 2. Oh well, I'll just have to rewatch and reread what I have. ;)

UGG, I want to go but not time. Hoping for next weekend..... Thanks for all the spoilers till I can see for myself.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter