TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

I'm not suggesting that anyone should go over to the "haters" thread, but this was funny

They refer to the Volturi as the Thinly-Veiled-Vampire-Version-Of-The-Catholic-Church

hello ladies :flower3:

just marking my spot, without the pee though :rotfl:

oh and i picked up an iphone yesterday, so of course i loaded the twilight movie onto it, plus i can check into the dis and other twilight obsessions whenever...probably not a good thing :rolleyes:

Ok, I just read the condensed version of Twilight that the haters are talking about. That was pretty funny, it was like the Monty Python version of Twilight. :)

I'm not suggesting that anyone should go over to the "haters" thread, but this was funny

They refer to the Volturi as the Thinly-Veiled-Vampire-Version-Of-The-Catholic-Church

*snort*
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. If anything the Volturi are like the complete opposite of everything the church stands for! :rotfl:

I have people fighting over my books now. My friend and my mom both want them. Is there a rule somewhere that people can't actually buy the books and we're the only people loaning them out?

Does anyone remember anything that people have hated so much before this. With the exception of the Harry Potter phenom? Sheesh some people just need to get a grip.

I have people fighting over my books now. My friend and my mom both want them. Is there a rule somewhere that people can't actually buy the books and we're the only people loaning them out?

I think there is. :rotfl:

I am still waiting on my sister to bring back 2-4. I ended up buying a nicer copy of Twilight but havent gotten around to reading it. I loaned my little paper back with the movie poster cover out.

Does anyone remember anything that people have hated so much before this. With the exception of the Harry Potter phenom? Sheesh some people just need to get a grip.

I don't really like American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, but I haven't felt the need to start a thread about it.

Oh you know what, I think it's people missing the politics and religion threads or something....

It's funny, on the "haters" thread, (there's only 10 posts as of Tuesday night) most of the responders say they don't hate twilight, they just don't think it's the best.

The poster had a link to an abridged version of Twilight, but there's a much better one I know of, by Cleolinda Jones; I've recommended it here before: http://community.livejournal.com/m15m/19551.html#cutid2 This is the movie recap; she did commentary on each of the books, too. They are so funny I still get tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard when I re-read them!

She recaps movies and books, and she's even published a book collection of them. She is HILARIOUS. Warning: pretty salty language. 'Nother warning: she has a love/hate relationship with Twilight-- she's hooked on it, but she's kind of embarressed to admit it, and she has problems with some of the ideas portrayed. But her commentary is mostly very light and funny.

BELLA: We're gonna be all right, pet cactus. We're gonna be all right.

PET CACTUS: ...

Biology Class

[There's only one seat open and guess whose table it's at. NO, GUESS. Edward's even sitting in front of a taxidermy owl so it looks like he has wings sprouting from his shoulders. You know. Because he is an angel marble cupcake Adonis. And then he gets a whiff of Bella's outrageous flavor, clutches his nose, and spends the entirety of biology looking like he's going to hurl.]

BELLA: I... I have no self-esteem now.

I don't really like American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, but I haven't felt the need to start a thread about it.

Oh you know what, I think it's people missing the politics and religion threads or something....

whoa!
I think you just hit the nail on the head.

I had not even thought about the political threads being gone, and how some posters are in withdrawal:rotfl:

whoa!
I think you just hit the nail on the head.

I had not even thought about the political threads being gone, and how some posters are in withdrawal:rotfl:

I tend to just have this thread up and hit refresh every once in a while. But, then someone's Rob pics just sit and look at me from my monitor and I forget what I'm doing at work.:banana:

We could start another thread of something completely random and let people debate on it. Like are pb&j sandwiches better with the crust on or crust off. :rotfl:

Are we talking about the crusts of gluten-free bread?

If not,

then hmmph!:snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter